Sunday 22 June 2014

Take My Virginity And Release The Girls - Adokiye

So i found this really fascinating as Pop singer, Adokiye, recently revealed she is a virgin and she's ready to forgo her virginity for the release of the abducted chibok girls.

The singer of Imo descent who is a peace ambassador told Vanguard:

“This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer
myself in exchange. They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”

Seriously!?! She would have sex with the dreadful Boko Haram members?

Brave and Interesting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dnt tink its bravery in every way myt be,aldou she sounds sex-starved and would do anytn to be satiated.