Saturday 7 June 2014

Guy Carries A Whole Keyboard To Audition Venue


Okay, I happened to have driven my friend to a musical audition venue where i saw this guy with a keyboard and a keyboard stand on  queue waiting to go in for his audition. I was so astounded i begged to take a photo of him from behind, though he wanted me to take the photo from his front view ( this kind would do anything for fame..lol ).

It is absolutely the first of its kind because before now, we only got to see people with acoustic guitars at audition venues.

This act could be juxtaposed with  "making a statement" or "breaking the norm" which is prevalent on red carpets of award ceremonies and the likes.

I really hope he got a "yes" from the judges. On a second thought... seriously?? a whole keyboard?? lol


No comments: